Police close down McDonalds in Burnley

Not had a meal since Wembley when driving in the middle of nowhere & nothing else was open, prior to that I honestly cant remember the last daytime food I'd eaten from there.

I do have the occasional breakfast probably on average once a month or so.

Breakfast is eatable but the burgers are shite.

The banana milk shakes and McFlurry's give me a semi. I used to use Maccies for all our breakfast stops but have now migrated over to the other side using Greggs as their breakfasts are banging and only £2.15 for a bacon muffin and a drink of your choice. For 30p more you can add sausages to the buttie or an egg and this has to be the best value on the high street. Well done Greggs!

Blocking the road, buses, etc couldn't get past.

Why do people need a Big Mac so badly ffs!
Or several pieces of Ikea furniture to try and put together?
3x8bnhX6.jpg

The thread title is made up lies "Police close down McDonalds in Burnley" actually meant a PCSO spoke to somebody about something, which is obviously very rare as there is never ever trouble at any McDonalds ever.

Well it was on faceshite so it must be true.....
wobble.gif

The banana milk shakes and McFlurry's give me a semi. I used to use Maccies for all our breakfast stops but have now migrated over to the other side using Greggs as their breakfasts are banging and only £2.15 for a bacon muffin and a drink of your choice. For 30p more you can add sausages to the buttie or an egg and this has to be the best value on the high street. Well done Greggs!

You fat bastard, you fat bastard, you fat bastard. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.