Police stopping us getting off the Gatwick flight

Update Re: Police stopping us getting off the Gatwick flight

This is an update and a warning for anybody thinking of doing the Community Shield by British Airways.

Despite the fact that the over painted whore of a stewardess never talked to me or pointed me out to the police as one of the alleged troublemakers and despite the fact that the police never talked to me at the time of the incident about any alleged wrong doing ....... I have been banned by British Airways from any of their flights for 2 years. The letter which incidentaly was sent in my name but to my mates house says there is no right of appeal and should I book a flight (or my work on my behalf) I will be refused boarding.
Three people from a party of five were spoken to by the police, they say they received a radio call say there were violent hooligans on board and so sent 3 vans and 8 cops. They informed our party that in normal circumstances it is immediate arrest and sort it out at the ploice station later but as soon as they arrived they realised that it had been a total over reaction and took no action other than taking the names of the three that were spoken to and yet I get banned !!

And they say this isn't a facist state !

Re: Update Re: Police stopping us getting off the Gatwick flight

Blue Mist said:
This is an update and a warning for anybody thinking of doing the Community Shield by British Airways.

Despite the fact that the over painted whore of a stewardess never talked to me or pointed me out to the police as one of the alleged troublemakers and despite the fact that the police never talked to me at the time of the incident about any alleged wrong doing ....... I have been banned by British Airways from any of their flights for 2 years. The letter which incidentaly was sent in my name but to my mates house says there is no right of appeal and should I book a flight (or my work on my behalf) I will be refused boarding.
Three people from a party of five were spoken to by the police, they say they received a radio call say there were violent hooligans on board and so sent 3 vans and 8 cops. They informed our party that in normal circumstances it is immediate arrest and sort it out at the ploice station later but as soon as they arrived they realised that it had been a total over reaction and took no action other than taking the names of the three that were spoken to and yet I get banned !!

Terrible that mate....sounds like the antic's of citys Peter Fletcher!

Re: Update Re: Police stopping us getting off the Gatwick flight

bainy said:
Blue Mist said:

Terrible that mate....sounds like the antic's of citys Peter Fletcher!

Probably his sister or wife !!

jimmy grummble said:
SImple never fly British "socailist" Airways ever again. That trumped up stewardess is probably a trade union shop steward "who knows her antitlesment"!!!!!!!!!

It makes me livid they think they are brain surgeons the way that lot carry on.

To rub salt in the wound, shes probably on 50k pa doing 20 hours per week.

BA, I will never fly with them again, disgraceful company at the best of times!!!!!!!!!!
You ever heard of Willie Walsh? Cabin crew wages are way below the average wage

Why do cabin crew have some sort of status?
They are waitresess who happen to work on a vehicle that goes from country to country by air.

What about the girls/lads on the trains or national express? Why don't they get treated like some sort of heroes?

The way these birds have layers and layers of rank make up and overpowering perfume is enough to make you puke. They would have no chance trying to organise a speedy evacuation of the plane in an emergency in those high heels!

Most of them are stuck up cunts.

BA will be out of business in a few years anyway. I wouldn't worry too much about being banned.

Goater666 said:
BA will be out of business in a few years anyway. I wouldn't worry too much about being banned.

I agree. But my concern is that the government won't let it go out of business as it's a British icon throughout the world. They will use mine and your money to prop it up which means I will be paying the wages of these overpaid jumped up waitresses.

Blue Mist said:

Does the letter say whether the ban extends to their alliance partner airlines as well? These are American Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Finnair, Iberia, Japan Airlines, Lan Airlines, Malév, Mexicana, Qantas, Royal Jordanian and S7 Airlines.

Also, in spite of that "no right of appeal" crap it may be worth having a word with a solicitor seeing as you were not spoken to by either the stewardess or the police at the time.

Surprised they even had a plane in the air, normally on strike over something trivial are the BA lot. Me, family and friends will never use them as you just dont know if they will strike or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.