Police stopping us getting off the Gatwick flight

lancs blue said:
Blue Mist said:
This is an update and a warning for anybody thinking of doing the Community Shield by British Airways.

Despite the fact that the over painted whore of a stewardess never talked to me or pointed me out to the police as one of the alleged troublemakers and despite the fact that the police never talked to me at the time of the incident about any alleged wrong doing ....... I have been banned by British Airways from any of their flights for 2 years. The letter which incidentaly was sent in my name but to my mates house says there is no right of appeal and should I book a flight (or my work on my behalf) I will be refused boarding.
Three people from a party of five were spoken to by the police, they say they received a radio call say there were violent hooligans on board and so sent 3 vans and 8 cops. They informed our party that in normal circumstances it is immediate arrest and sort it out at the ploice station later but as soon as they arrived they realised that it had been a total over reaction and took no action other than taking the names of the three that were spoken to and yet I get banned !!

And they say this isn't a facist state !

Does the letter say whether the ban extends to their alliance partner airlines as well? These are American Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Finnair, Iberia, Japan Airlines, Lan Airlines, Malév, Mexicana, Qantas, Royal Jordanian and S7 Airlines.

Also, in spite of that "no right of appeal" crap it may be worth having a word with a solicitor seeing as you were not spoken to by either the stewardess or the police at the time.

With regards to their partners I had not thought about that ! It simply states B.A so I presume it is just them, as to appealing, we are looking into this. The other 2 that got the letters were spoken to by the cops, the third was my son. The painted trolley pusher claimed to the police he called her a cow, he denies this vehemently and as he has never been in trouble in his life I belive him. My concern is if I appeal and they get his details he could end up being banned and I dont want that on my conscience. They are spiteful enough to do that. I am 53 and now a football hooligan !! I am fuming but need to tread carefully.

Blue Mist said:
lancs blue said:
Blue Mist said:
This is an update and a warning for anybody thinking of doing the Community Shield by British Airways.

Despite the fact that the over painted whore of a stewardess never talked to me or pointed me out to the police as one of the alleged troublemakers and despite the fact that the police never talked to me at the time of the incident about any alleged wrong doing ....... I have been banned by British Airways from any of their flights for 2 years. The letter which incidentaly was sent in my name but to my mates house says there is no right of appeal and should I book a flight (or my work on my behalf) I will be refused boarding.
Three people from a party of five were spoken to by the police, they say they received a radio call say there were violent hooligans on board and so sent 3 vans and 8 cops. They informed our party that in normal circumstances it is immediate arrest and sort it out at the ploice station later but as soon as they arrived they realised that it had been a total over reaction and took no action other than taking the names of the three that were spoken to and yet I get banned !!

And they say this isn't a facist state !

Does the letter say whether the ban extends to their alliance partner airlines as well? These are American Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Finnair, Iberia, Japan Airlines, Lan Airlines, Malév, Mexicana, Qantas, Royal Jordanian and S7 Airlines.

Also, in spite of that "no right of appeal" crap it may be worth having a word with a solicitor seeing as you were not spoken to by either the stewardess or the police at the time.

With regards to their partners I had not thought about that ! It simply states B.A so I presume it is just them, as to appealing, we are looking into this. The other 2 that got the letters were spoken to by the cops, the third was my son. The painted trolley pusher claimed to the police he called her a cow, he denies this vehemently and as he has never been in trouble in his life I belive him. My concern is if I appeal and they get his details he could end up being banned and I dont want that on my conscience. They are spiteful enough to do that. I am 53 and now a football hooligan !! I am fuming but need to tread carefully.

I was thinking about the joint flights the partners operate, for example if you book with American Airlines thinking it's an AA flight but the flight is a joint one with BA it may end up being a BA plane so not sure what would happen in that case.

If they have your address wrong I wouldn't worry too much, or do they have other details also?

el bee said:
If they have your address wrong I wouldn't worry too much, or do they have other details also?

Money is on it been his mate booking the ticket hence thats the reason it went to his pals address. BA wont go back on it.

dannybcity said:
Jut aswell the same stewardess wasn't on our flight to Dortmund from Luton for the Schalke game afew years ago...or the flight back for that matter.

Same here for the Lokeren game, plane was just full of City and the rum fookers were singing 'get your tits out' haha!

jonmcfc said:
Etihad might just do that here`s hoping

Chances of Etihad putting up worth a load of chanting football lads on a flight is slim to none imho. Also the problems associated with running a domestic charter in side the uk would cause issues for them.

sorry to hear about that. As mentioned before anything you need from any of us in support will be no problems at all. Total over reaction.
Fxck them. Overpriced and cancel all the time. They cancelled our flight down there with an hour to go. Had to go to Heathrow and only after a ton of calls.

I moved to Thailand a few weeks ago and I am lukcy to fly Manchester - Abu Dhabi- Bangkok. I cannot wait to fly on the new City plane.

All wil be fine. A good story for the pub. Banned by BA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.