Police stopping us getting off the Gatwick flight

For the people that have offered support I thank you and I am grateful. We have taken advice and the simple line is this, a pub landlord can ban any customer he wants without having to give a reason, it's his pub and he makes the rules about who can or cannot enter. Brit scabby airways is much the same, they can ban who they want. The annoying fact is I did absolutely nothing wrong, as staed before, I was not pointed out by the cow stewardess and was not spoken to by the police and yet I am banned ! I am considering writing and complaining and citing the fact that other fans (from this forum) will support me and just see if they have a re think. I am not holding my breath but it is probably worth a shot.

Meanwhile it is the train for the Communtiy Shield for me.

cinnamon blue said:
mancitymick said:
pissedagain said:
lets bring back the football specials

Totally agree. It will stop the anti-football fan lot on the trains having a pop at us plus it makes it easier for the police as we are nearly all in one place. Good old inter city carriages!

ditto

Ah happy days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.