police will all be in riot gear

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
dogblue said:
the old bill are normaly the trouble causers anyway ..... set of bullies just like the mibs

I will remind you of this you stupid prick when your house gets burgled,or your gran gets mugged. Who will be calling the cops then.

Grow up idiot!
stupid prick eh ..... you silly man .... everyone as their own veiws on the police ok ...what do they do when your house gets burgled anyway .... write shit down on paper then put it on a file ... clueless filth loving fool

jobley said:
They should make the rag twatzoids to come in coaches as a condition of entry. Apparently there is recent precedence for this. Might have been the Portsmouth V Southamption game.

All well and good, but they've still got to get to the ground from Chorlton Street where the National Expresses have dropped them off from all the places they've travelled.

dogblue said:
stupid prick eh ..... you silly man .... everyone as their own veiws on the police ok ...what do they do when your house gets burgled anyway .... write shit down on paper then put it on a file ... clueless filth loving fool

Pathetic mouth breathing moron post of the day goes to....

Mugatu said:
dogblue said:

Pathetic mouth breathing moron post of the day goes to....
not me .... just my veiws on the police ... dont like them never have ok

dogblue said:
dogblue said:
the old bill are normaly the trouble causers anyway ..... set of bullies just like the mibs

I will remind you of this you stupid prick when your house gets burgled,or your gran gets mugged. Who will be calling the cops then.

Grow up idiot!

Oh dear - how grown up - the filth. I aint even going there as I got a ban last time.

You obviously have been in trouble with the law and don't like the fact you got caught..Or maybe not you,one of your friends or family members? pmsl...Your the fool.

Challenger1978 said:
dogblue said:

Grow up idiot!

Blah blah blah you've no fucking idea how bad the dibble can be have you. I've literally seen a mounted copper tell an elderly women outside the Eithad stadium that if she touches his horse he'll bloody kill her or something to that effect. All the elderly women did was say "Awww look at the horse he's lovely can I stroke him".
My Mrs always strokes the police horses before a match and the police are always lovely chatting to her and me. She even brings polos for them.

SWP's back said:
Challenger1978 said:

Grow up idiot!

Blah blah blah you've no fucking idea how bad the dibble can be have you. I've literally seen a mounted copper tell an elderly women outside the Eithad stadium that if she touches his horse he'll bloody kill her or something to that effect. All the elderly women did was say "Awww look at the horse he's lovely can I stroke him".
My Mrs always strokes the police horses before a match and the police are always lovely chatting to her and me. She even brings polos for them.

SWP ....you are so right mate...My lad does this also and the cops always talk to him etc.

If you are agressive to the cops,then they will be agressive back...Some people just want to have a riot and then blame the old bill....Fucking jokers. I love it when the cops go wading in to the idiots who want trouble..

One of my friends goes to fcum games sometimes. He went to a big game (by their standards anyway) which they won. After the final whistle a few hundred ran onto the pitch to celebrate which happens a lot in the lower leagues and at small, basic grounds. Nobody there had any problems with it as the fans were not being aggressive. Though the police were, and one them decided go up to my mate (probably because he was small and an easy target) and give him a black eye!! The policeman didn't even try to arrest him as he knew he didn't do anything wrong. He just ran up to a 15 year old, bombed him and ran off.

I bet the copper would never even consider doing that to anyone outside a football ground.

marios stress ball said:
One of my friends goes to fcum games sometimes. He went to a big game (by their standards anyway) which they won. After the final whistle a few hundred ran onto the pitch to celebrate which happens a lot in the lower leagues and at small, basic grounds. Nobody there had any problems with it as the fans were not being aggressive. Though the police were, and one them decided go up to my mate (probably because he was small and an easy target) and give him a black eye!! The policeman didn't even try to arrest him as he knew he didn't do anything wrong. He just ran up to a 15 year old, bombed him and ran off.

I bet the copper would never even consider doing that to anyone outside a football ground.

And your point is?.................."I bet a copper wouldnt do that..." blah blah blah.I bet a copper wouldnt do loads of things....so what

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.