police will all be in riot gear

marios stress ball said:
One of my friends goes to fcum games sometimes. He went to a big game (by their standards anyway) which they won. After the final whistle a few hundred ran onto the pitch to celebrate which happens a lot in the lower leagues and at small, basic grounds. Nobody there had any problems with it as the fans were not being aggressive. Though the police were, and one them decided go up to my mate (probably because he was small and an easy target) and give him a black eye!! The policeman didn't even try to arrest him as he knew he didn't do anything wrong. He just ran up to a 15 year old, bombed him and ran off.

I bet the copper would never even consider doing that to anyone outside a football ground.
I do love a one sided 3rd hand story me.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
marios stress ball said:
One of my friends goes to fcum games sometimes. He went to a big game (by their standards anyway) which they won. After the final whistle a few hundred ran onto the pitch to celebrate which happens a lot in the lower leagues and at small, basic grounds. Nobody there had any problems with it as the fans were not being aggressive. Though the police were, and one them decided go up to my mate (probably because he was small and an easy target) and give him a black eye!! The policeman didn't even try to arrest him as he knew he didn't do anything wrong. He just ran up to a 15 year old, bombed him and ran off.

I bet the copper would never even consider doing that to anyone outside a football ground.

And your point is?.................."I bet a copper wouldnt do that..." blah blah blah.I bet a copper wouldnt do loads of things....so what

my point is quite clear, whereas yours is not.

citykev28 said:
And your point is?.................."I bet a copper wouldnt do that..." blah blah blah.I bet a copper wouldnt do loads of things....so what

here he goes again....

Don't think so mate. ! Keep on hating because one day you will maybe need them!

He, or someone in his family, is a copper. I've never had any trouble with the police in my life but I have seen one or two coppers hit fans with no provocation whatsoever.

If the police want to minimise trouble why do they persist in letting both sets of fans out at the same time? Last night's piss poot attempt at segregation was a disaster waiting to happen until a copper used his initiative and opened the big set of gates.

SWP's back said:
marios stress ball said:

hahahaha only this mate....

My mate told me right that this copper...blah blah blah.,.....YCNMIU!

mike winterwasp said:
He, or someone in his family, is a copper. I've never had any trouble with the police in my life but I have seen one or two coppers hit fans with no provocation whatsoever.

If the police want to minimise trouble why do they persist in letting both sets of fans out at the same time? Last night's piss poot attempt at segregation was a disaster waiting to happen until a copper used his initiative and opened the big set of gates.
Do you know what I hate? Men. I've seen loads on men just hit people randomly. Men are scum of the earth they are.

It's a fucking lovely huge tar brush that I have by the way.

SWP's back said:
marios stress ball said:

Would you like me to make some extra bits up so it looks more realistic to you?
My mate asked the copper for a fight.

Do you like that now? Does that please you because it is slightly more believable in your brain? Shall I change the truth in other stories too to make them more believable for you?

SWP's back said:
marios stress ball said:

hahahaha only this mate....

My mate told me right that this copper...blah blah blah.,.....YCNMIU!
His mate most likely did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.