Police

You hear of people being sacked from their jobs when they've done nothing wrong, hear of lads going to prison when they’ve never even broken the law in their life (one bloke was released this year after spending 18 years in prison for a crime he didn’t fucking commit!)… oh and also know of a football club who have a few charges but are saying they are innocent of them!

Must be fucking shit!

Hope, if you’re in this situation, it all gets sorted out @sutty66, with the ‘crime’ and the bail thing with the lazy ignorant fuckers leaving you outside for hours.

Yeah but no smoke without fire I say (apart from with city)

I could have told you that before you went there, mate. I live quite near Pendleton police station and KNOW that they don't bother answering that door. They can see you on camera, but just laugh watching it. Nah...you have to go home and call them. 999. Tell them they're a bunch of pigs and they'll come round to see you. Straight away.

Correct mate my bail is up nothing to answer back home… police have had numerous complaints today so all good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.