Police

I had to attend Pendleton police station as was on 3 months bail and up today at 3pm, I got there 2:40 rang the phone outside was on it for 20 mins, explained everything, half hour later still stood outside in the rain nothing…. Rang the phone again another 10 mins cos automated I get through spoke again said my bail was 3pm now it’s nearly 4pm… I eventually got a call back from a Sargent saying he’ll be a couple minutes sorting paper work and he’ll be down……. 1 hour and 15 minutes later nothing and 4 more calls on that shit phone outside police station!!!! I rang my solicitor said not waiting outside any longer I’m going was here for 3 hours… my solicitor is putting a complaint in for me but said I could get arrested early hours as breached my terms???!! Any advice..

Well what will happen now is:

Every breath you take, and every move you make, every bond you break, every step you take.

They'll be watching you.

You hear of people being sacked from their jobs when they've done nothing wrong, hear of lads going to prison when they’ve never even broken the law in their life (one bloke was released this year after spending 18 years in prison for a crime he didn’t fucking commit!)… oh and also know of a football club who have a few charges but are saying they are innocent of them!

Must be fucking shit!

Hope, if you’re in this situation, it all gets sorted out @sutty66, with the ‘crime’ and the bail thing with the lazy ignorant fuckers leaving you outside for hours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.