Policing in America

Someone saw this POS and thought he would be a good person to protect the community….

From that clip it sounds like she was a vulnerable woman with mental health issues in need of support, so sending a trigger happy and cowardly racist cop to her house to question her as if she is a suspect when she reported an intruder was unfortunately only going to end badly.
How can you be sure that the cops were racist?

The fact that he headshotted her over a fear of boiling water and spoke to her like she was an animal not a vulnerable women with obvious mental health issues.
I was merely pointing out the juxtaposition of certain posters that are okay labelling this as racist because of the undertones, whilst finding it hard to see racial undertones of a certain Joseph of Barton.

I was merely pointing out the juxtaposition of certain posters that are okay labelling this as racist because of the undertones, whilst finding it hard to see racial undertones of a certain Joseph of Barton.

I did realise that was probably what you were doing, I thought I'd respond as if you weren't though. There's too many JAQ-offs in that thread.

(Just asking questions)

A Dibleyism in the wild, equating some poor woman being shot in the head with some grifter being labelled a shit pundit.

Gloriously stupid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.