Policing in America

Ok all I see is several people not doing what is asked of them and feeling entitled to just say and do what they want, they ask the guy to put window down, he doesn’t he would rather sit on his phone calling Drew! Then sit on pavement he complains he’s had knee surgery yet just been driving a fucking car give me a break, then his self entitled mates are told not to park up but do so and then won’t get back in and fuck off clearly blocking the highway. So what if the guy is some superstar, could they have handled it better, probably, but so could Tyreek and his mates.

Ok all I see is several people not doing what is asked of them and feeling entitled to just say and do what they want, they ask the guy to put window down, he doesn’t he would rather sit on his phone calling Drew! Then sit on pavement he complains he’s had knee surgery yet just been driving a fucking car give me a break, then his self entitled mates are told not to park up but do so and then won’t get back in and fuck off clearly blocking the highway. So what if the guy is some superstar, could they have handled it better, probably, but so could Tyreek and his mates.

I expect the people who we empower to uphold the law to a higher standard, but that’s just me.
Looking at this officers career he falls way short of that.

I expect the people who we empower to uphold the law to a higher standard, but that’s just me.
Looking at this officers career he falls way short of that.
Want just him though there were 4 officers there, so which one is the one who did wrong? Like I said the superstar thought he could do what the fuck he wanted, zero respect for the officers. Also you would think as what has happened in the past aboutb trigger happy cops he may have been a little bit more sensible, both sides in the wrong imho.

As the saying goes, chat shit get banged.

The driver is an obnoxious tool and his mates weren't any better.

Only in America though, as the saying goes.

If that normal policing, you're welcome to it.

You can see all sorts of policing from bad to a lot worse from around the globe including from here. Weird how it's always the cunts who get others playing miniature violins for them though.

You can see all sorts of policing from bad to a lot worse from around the globe including from here. Weird how it's always the cunts who get others playing miniature violins for them though.
I’m not playing any violins at all. I just said you’re welcome to it if that’s normal.
I’ve no idea why the guy was pulled over in the first place.

I think you get the law enforcement your society deserves.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.