Policing in the UK

To be fair, they can't win can they. In 2020 Police stood aside whilst people rolled a statue into Bristol harbour and got pelters for that, but then used too much 'strength' at the Sarah Everade vigil - neither was right by-the-way purely on Covid rule-breaking reasons.

Its an impossible job these days, especially when people are videoing you on their devices.

P.S. What were they protesting about? If it was extinction rebellion or insulate Britain or some other such nonsense then well done Police, keep it up.
And becoming more and more thankless.

So allegedly they’ve put a bounty on the coppers head now, well I think I’d be visiting these so called crime bosses, because they know who they are and in no uncertain terms make it known if anything happens to him that it doesn’t matter who does it all hell will be unleashed on all of them. We have a little band of men known as the SAS who do counter terrorism, well I’d class that as terrorism, let them visit these guys in the middle of the night.

From the clip I saw last night, it was a fast moving incident and I don't think the policeman had any other choice than to shoot him. I'm pretty sure that it was never his intention to kill him but to disable him or the car as he was a clear danger to the coppers who were there with his dangerous driving. His family will understandably be devastated but this isn't a race issue. If a white bloke was doing what Chris Kaba was doing then he'd have been shot too. This isn't a Stephen Lawrence type issue where the Met were guilty of institutional racism and rightly criticised for that. It was a policeman doing his job which resulted in a tragic but ultimately accidental death.

I'm sure the copper said he didn't intend to kill him, but when you shoot someone in the forehead, i'm not sure what other outcome you are expecting.

It appears Kaba had a criminal past, and suggestions he was involved in a shooting recently, but whether you are a criminal or not, if the police are trying to pull you over, asking you to stop whilst brandishing weapons, it's probably wise at that point to listen to what they are telling you to do.

From the clip I saw last night, it was a fast moving incident and I don't think the policeman had any other choice than to shoot him. I'm pretty sure that it was never his intention to kill him but to disable him or the car as he was a clear danger to the coppers who were there with his dangerous driving. His family will understandably be devastated but this isn't a race issue. If a white bloke was doing what Chris Kaba was doing then he'd have been shot too. This isn't a Stephen Lawrence type issue where the Met were guilty of institutional racism and rightly criticised for that. It was a policeman doing his job which resulted in a tragic but ultimately accidental death.
If this lad had run over the copper and killed him or one of his mates would that have satisfied this so called “community”, I’m sick to death of this race card bollocks, he was a fucking scumbag, trying to turn his life around my arse 6 days earlier he had allegedly tried to shoot someone. Same as the last one which ended up riots he was a criminal and a violent one who wouldn’t think twice about harming anyone to get his own way, good riddance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.