Policing in the UK

If this lad had run over the copper and killed him or one of his mates would that have satisfied this so called “community”, I’m sick to death of this race card bollocks, he was a fucking scumbag, trying to turn his life around my arse 6 days earlier he had allegedly tried to shoot someone. Same as the last one which ended up riots he was a criminal and a violent one who wouldn’t think twice about harming anyone to get his own way, good riddance.
I think they meant he was trying to turn his car around ;)

I'm sure the copper said he didn't intend to kill him, but when you shoot someone in the forehead, i'm not sure what other outcome you are expecting.

It appears Kaba had a criminal past, and suggestions he was involved in a shooting recently, but whether you are a criminal or not, if the police are trying to pull you over, asking you to stop whilst brandishing weapons, it's probably wise at that point to listen to what they are telling you to do.
From the admittedly very brief clip I've seen, the situation is utterly chaotic and I'm not sure he even had time to specifically aim at his forehead - seemed to me that we was aiming to shoot into the car first and foremost?

You're spot on with the second paragraph IMO. Play stupid games and win stupid prizes

From the admittedly very brief clip I've seen, the situation is utterly chaotic and I'm not sure he even had time to specifically aim at his forehead - seemed to me that we was aiming to shoot into the car first and foremost?

You're spot on with the second paragraph IMO. Play stupid games and win stupid prizes

I'm not questioning the decision to shoot him, and even to shoot him in the head, but I would expect a trained firearms officer to be able to aim accurately despite being in a chaotic situation.

At the end of the day, if Kaba had not tried to evade the police, he wouldn't be dead, he would be alive and well in prison somewhere.

After seeing the video of the stop I can’t believe the CPS thought there was enough evidence to prosecute the copper. They are usually so risk averse when prosecuting the public.

Assuming this is true I don’t understand why any gangs would put a bounty on the police officers head given the bloke shot was a lovely member of society with no affiliation to any gangs, at least according to his family.

What a sorry state of affairs and now the officer has to go into hiding for the rest of his life when simply doing his job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.