Poll: Blue Shorts

I loved the early 90's" our shorts were like a box of chocolates ya never knew which ones you were gonna get" :p unfortunatly so were the results

manchester-city-adrian-heath-289-proset-1991-1992-football-trading-card-20750-p.jpg

manchester-city-adrian-heath-138-proset-1990-1991-football-trading-card-20765-p.jpg

manchester-city-paul-lake-127-proset-1990-1991-football-trading-card-20754-p.jpg

product_thumb.php

I assume the sky blue shorts will be needed for when we play away against teams with white shorts. Prem rules say two teams can't where the same colour shorts or socks as well as shirts so the ref can see whose leg is whose when going into a tackle. If thats the case we won't be seeing much of the sky blue ones next season.

It's a relief to see that the white version exists. Hopefully Umbro will see the error of their ways and use those instead, keeping the blue ones for when there's a clash (although haven't they pretty much stopped doing that for the last few years? I'm sure City have worn white shorts at Old Trafford in the last couple of years)

One other thing, the shorts that AJ is wearing and the shorts on that leaflet look different. Can't see a colour City badge or white stripes on the ones that AJ is wearing.

White Shorts City. Can anyone reading this from the club not understand how strongly people feel about this and do something about it?

I'm fucking sick of our traditional colours being messed around with.

Blue Lloyd said:
White Shorts City. Can anyone reading this from the club not understand how strongly people feel about this and do something about it?

I'm fucking sick of our traditional colours being messed around with.

This. The club colours are a crucial part of our identity, especially important as we're now more visible as a club than we've ever been. It's such a simple thing to get right, which is why it's so frustrating when some pillock from design school with no interest in football starts faffing around with a classic design for his own ends.

NO BLUE SHORTS, PLEASE.

#stoptheblueshorts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.