Poll (Fourmidables option added, pg 7); Centurions, Fourmidables or Treble Winners?

Who did you enjoy watching more?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jimharri

Seen someone asking this on Twitter (yes, I know!). Had a quick look on here, and couldn't see a similar thread. So; who did you get more enjoyment from watching (not necessarily who's the better team, as that might be two different answers!). For me, the Centurions were probably the more exhilarating side to watch. But how can you argue with last season's achievement? It's not something to look into too deeply, by the way; it's just a bit of fun. The poll will stay open until the day of the Community Shield game.

Last year's back 4 are a lot stronger, especially with a more experienced Stones stepping into midfield. Haaland will be an all-time great of the game too in 5 or so more years.

Centurions are the best City team I think we will ever see though in terms of excitement and pure dominance. Should've won the lot that year and the year after, and would've done other than a bottle job at Anfield after the bus incident, and a corrupt official v Wigan and Spurs respectively.

Love that Centurions side, but it's the treble winners for me. Maybe not quite as consistent, but on its day that treble side played the best football I've ever seen and probably will ever see!

We walked the Premier League in the centurions season and the last 3 or 5 games really had nothing on them
so last season has to be the winner

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.