Poll (Fourmidables option added, pg 7); Centurions, Fourmidables or Treble Winners?

Who did you enjoy watching more?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seen someone asking this on Twitter (yes, I know!). Had a quick look on here, and couldn't see a similar thread. So; who did you get more enjoyment from watching (not necessarily who's the better team, as that might be two different answers!). For me, the Centurions were probably the more exhilarating side to watch. But how can you argue with last season's achievement? It's not something to look into too deeply, by the way; it's just a bit of fun. The poll will stay open until the day of the Community Shield game.
2011/12 season for me, barely missed a match home and away.

Treble beats centurion season though imho

who cares we love both equally.

sad wieid social media trend to ask stupid questions about whats better nornally when neotger can be compared as each situation was different

Treble put us threw the mill. Never expected half way threw season and to achieve what we did at end was remarkable. The consistency and mentality to achieve it was extraordinary. The centurion season was a enjoyable much more relaxed watch. But to be so lucky to have seen us lift all 3 trophies in person was incredible

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.