Poll (Fourmidables option added, pg 7); Centurions, Fourmidables or Treble Winners?

Who did you enjoy watching more?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not going to vote , because all three will be etched in my memory until i croak alongside the '68 team , cant wait to see the Bell.Lee.Summerbee statue their achievements will also never be forgotten , any idiots in the media who think we have no history ,do need a history lesson.

Quad team was most entertaining..and had silva.
This one has haaland and winning the treble is the ultimate.
So I'd say treble team.
Last season was Beyond anything I thought possible.
Just enjoy it blues and remember this is only the beginning

I enjoyed all 3 beyond my wildest dreams.

I enjoyed watching the treble winners the most though because they had more in terms of defensive solidity, grit, grind and street wisdom.

They brought us our first CL and dicked Real Madrid, Bayern and Leipzig all over the show on their way to it. They didn’t lose a single CL game.

They blew the scum away in front of the whole world at Wembley. The stuff of absolute dreams.

They fought back against a very good Arsenal side to make it 3 in a row which of itself is a very rare feat.

They entertained me to fucking death. Not just with exhilarating football like the other 2 sides did, but with blood, guts, wisdom and sheer “fuck it no one’s stopping us” will.

I also love the fact that the lads knew 1 or 2 of that side were on their way. The lads collectively made it all happen, as a sort of “thank you, the highest of respect” parting gift.

An out of this world season from an out of this world team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.