Poll (Fourmidables option added, pg 7); Centurions, Fourmidables or Treble Winners?

Who did you enjoy watching more?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Very difficult choice to make, I’ll just say I’ll be very surprised if someone wins another treble before another team gets 100pts in the league.

The poll is about which season you enjoyed more.

I didn't really find the treble season much fun, particularly over the final few weeks.

The Centurions season was very relaxing by comparison, watching us walk over all and sundry and smashing records left, right and centre. It was delightful.

I definitely think 17/18 was the most fun, it was the early days of our love affair with Pep. Everything was new, no one knew how good it could get, the team was so young, so hungry.

The champions league final was the most difficult and least enjoyable 90 minutes I have ever had watching City. Even when we were shit, there was something to laugh about. I find it it difficult to put into words my feelings and emotions that night, it was just sickening.
For that reason alone, the centurions season was more enjoyable.

Treble gets my vote.
Hopefully next year I will vote for a centurion quadruple including champions league. It's great being a BLUE

How can anything else be compared to the treble? Finally won the CL, beat Utd in the FA Cup final. No offence but this seems a ridiculous question?
This, the 100 point season was all fun and games but the treble is another level considering we had to beat Arsenal to the league who had a gap , United In the cup final, Bayern, Real Madrid and then Inter (under massive pressure) on route to winning the lot

Centurions: We were flying

Treble Winners: We were battling

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.