Poll (Fourmidables option added, pg 7); Centurions, Fourmidables or Treble Winners?

Who did you enjoy watching more?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Essentially it’s…

Ederson

Walker Kompany Otamendi Delph

Fernandinho

Sterling D.Silva KDB Sane

Aguero

V’s

Haaland

Grealish KDB Gundogan Bernardo

Rodri

Ake Dias Stones Akanji

Ederson

For me the Centurions will always be my favourite City team.

Last edited:
Funnily enough, my main memories of the centurion season are battering Liverpool at home, spanking also-rans, and that Liverpool, United, Liverpool week that was full of disappointment.

My main memories of the treble season are Haaland being a monster early doors, mid-season disappointments, and then hitting the home stretch and thumping Liverpool, Bayern, Arsenal and Real Madrid in some of the most dominant performance I've ever seen against the best teams in Europe before Gundo scoring in seconds at Wembley.

I think we played "prettier" football in the centurion season, and there is a pleasure turning up against the likes of Everton or Villa knowing you'll score 6 or 7, and I think I was still having to pinch myself that not only had we got Pep but Pep has got us playing like that.But those muscular heavyweight punches in big, big games where we took a rightful step for being one of the greatest club sides in history. Gotta be that one.

Last edited:
Essentially it’s…

Ederson

Walker Kompany Otamendi Delph

Fernandinho

Sterling D.Silva KDB Sane

Aguero

V’s

Haaland

Grealish Foden KDB Gundogan Bernardo

Ake Dias Stones Akanji

Ederson

For me the Centurions will always be my favourite City team.
Just a tiny issue of not including Rodri, ... I know he played a fairly insignificant part but still.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.