Poll (Fourmidables option added, pg 7); Centurions, Fourmidables or Treble Winners?

Who did you enjoy watching more?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Enjoy watching more? The most attack minded team I’ve ever seen anywhere. Easy winner….

Last edited:
Centurions for me. We broke so many records.

Very much understand that by the points and goals and wins and away wins, but when a team runs away with the title it sort of says the others did not fancy a fight and were not good enough to take us on, We sort of won the title just after Christmas really and by April it was official, Great season and will defo go down as one of the best

You could argue the treble team was actually only good from March onwards. We didn’t play well consistently at all before that.

The centurion team was consistent all season and was unlucky in the cups. Down to 10 men for most of the game in the FA Cup and that freak 25 minutes vs Liverpool in the CL. I do actually think the centurions would have won the CL if not that that shock.

Both great, the treble team will go down as our greatest team (until the next treble).
But I'd rather watch the centurions play.

It’s like picking between Oasis and the Hallé Orchestra.

Totally different music that’s totally brilliant for different reasons.

One thing that’s important is they’re both from Manchester and something we can be massively proud of.

Depends exactly what the question is. If it’s as the OP suggests, which you ‘enjoyed’ more, it’s last season by a country mile.

Winning a reasonably close title race and the two major cup finals by a single goal. Versus a league cup and a league title that was as good as won by January. No contest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.