Poll? Yaya - cash in or keep?

He's been brilliant at City, but all good things come to an end. After his carry on the last few days I think we should ship him out ASAP, providing we can get a reasonable fee for him.

Cash in and reinvest. Some have said our top players are now on the wrong side of their 20s.

Reinvest in Barkley Pogba and Mangala. Promote Rekik and Lopes next season. Keep Milner.

Come on Ya Ya get a grip, if this is true, then you should be ashamed of yourself, come on you earn 200k plus for playing football, Us "normal people" get up and do a days proper work, I work shifts working around the clock, so I can afford to have a half decent life style, spending a large chunk of my cash on watching City, you my friend are taking the piss, great footballer you are and whoever wears the sky blue I will cheer on, but you have just lost my respect, be a man if you want to leave then front up, don't take the piss.

He,s got to stay or I swear i,ll cry and shout and stamp my feet somebody tell him pl...oh mi mams shouting me for me dinner...

Nowhere have I read that Barcelona are actually interested in bringing him back And frankly those papers linking him to Chelsea have clearly not thought it through ,because I cannot for the life of me think we would allow him to go to a competitor No way should we allow him to keep us guessing till he decides to tell us after the World Cup Time for him and his poxy agent to put up or shut up for gods sake we have just won the league it should be the start of a cracking summer basking in the memories, now worrying about whether YAYA will leave or not over a fucking handshake

If it's between cash in and contract renegotiation, I say sell. I think he can still command a large transfer fee. Great player but he's getting to the age where physical decline can happen very suddenly. I don't doubt he'll be great for a year or two more at the least, but his value is going to plummet

Tough call.
Sure, he is coming to the twilight of his carreer.
But take a look at what Zlatan Ibrahimovic has done since he hit the 31 year old mark, or Zidane with Real during his early 30s ( CL champ in 2002 .. ).

Looking at Yaya's goal against Villa, i can't shake my head but think he's still got at least one good year in him, pace and athletic wise.
Next season could possibly be our real shot at the CL, the only thing Yaya lacks in his trophy-shelf.

If we decide to part ways and say farewell, is there a player of the same caliber or with the same impact on our team to bring in ?
Who would be able to score or unlock situations with all these vital goals Yaya has scored for us ?

ZZmaestro said:
Tough call.
Sure, he is coming to the twilight of his carreer.
But take a look at what Zlatan Ibrahimovic has done since he hit the 31 year old mark, or Zidane with Real during his early 30s ( CL champ in 2002 .. ).

Looking at Yaya's goal against Villa, i can't shake my head but think he's still got at least one good year in him, pace and athletic wise.
Next season could possibly be our real shot at the CL, the only thing Yaya lacks in his trophy-shelf.

If we decide to part ways and say farewell, is there a player of the same caliber or with the same impact on our team to bring in ?
Who would be able to score or unlock situations with all these vital goals Yaya has scored for us ?

He won the CL when he was at Barcelona.

Get rid. He's good, but, he's not THAT good.
He's made a fool of himself and disrespected the club - and us - in the process.
I am sure that taking one step back by cashing in on him, would soon be followed by 2 steps forward with the replacement(s) we would be able to bring in.
He is never going to have a better resale value than he has right now, so, as much as I have enjoyed him being with us, it's time to cash in.
Plus, if it happens in the next couple of weeks, maybe Vinny can sort him out by crunching him in a Belgium v Ivory Coast world cup match :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.