Poll? Yaya - cash in or keep?

ElanJo said:
Give it a couple of days.

h342B9AD4

I was for "cashing in" before this. I mean I love my wife , but if I could swap her for a 19 year old with the potential to be better than her and a bit of money it'd be dumb not to.

This sort of stuff is standard 'transfer window' stuff with agents. This one seems to have backfired.

Yay Ya is the wrong side of 30 and must have a finite shelf life in his position.

The agent is probably thinking about a last big contract. This will involve a move or a extended deal with City. I don't think he went about it in the right way.

bin the lazy mard arse bastard.
hes 31 he will be on the downhill very quick very soon especially in a 2 man midfield.
snatch anyones hand off who offers 30m or a swap with fabregas or iniesta

TFC said:
Amazing player, probably irreplaceable. But...31, and only a certain amount of time left to play how he does.

Cash in, I have every faith the manager will know what to do.

narrows down the club choices though as who can afford wages and tbh cant see any club giving him more than a 2yr contract, maybe 3 at a big stretch

Whilst I accept on a day he is a world beater them days will become much much rarer

I honestly believe that last season was the zenith of Yaya's career and if we could replace him with Barkley or even Progba I would do it

we could end up with an overpaid mardarse on absolutely ridiculous money if we are not careful the rags have left themselves wide open to that one with Rooney

If Yaya is that unhappy lets see just what we can do with his wages and transfer fee

Can we keep him please? and if you can find 2 more like him I'd quite like them to be in the team too.

thx..

Watch Khaldoon's end of season interview. Look at how he projects a professional image of the club. He's eloquent, intelligent and speaks with adulation about Begiristain Soriano. Doesn't that fill you with pride and confidence that we are operating in a sound and viable way?

Now look at Touré and his agent. Not even 2 weeks fresh from completing a historical double are now trying to engineer either a new contract or a move away.

I'm sick off it to be honest. We have gotten rid of Tevez and Balotelli and come through the other side. He's 31. He's on a shit tonne of money. It will only go down hill from this point of his career. Cash in.

I actually want us to FORCE him out. Wait for an offer in the region of £25,000,000 and push him out of the door.

What he has done is cancerous and poisonous and it's not what we will tolerate anymore. We are bigger than Touré.

Please replace him with Ross Barkley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.