Poor old Zaba!

Zaba is City thru and thru goes to the EDS/Next gen games at Hyde supporting the kids at the club.Hope he doesn't want to leave City.He's far more important than Tevez people like Aguero look up to him.Plus he has a great attitude to the game.

Will battle for City no matter what the situation.Didn't want to listen to Tevez last night .
TOP MAN

Player of the month i think, lets get it done lads, Zabba is a City fan not only a player

Sigh said:
It's a shame that Zab isn't a starter every game. We've had many a talk on here about who ought to be captain and why.
Agree regular for Argentina too much of an influence to be a bit part player.

PSmyth07 said:
What happened with Zabaleta? And did he apoligise in an interview? I missed the 2nd half because I had a darts match.[/quote]

'kinell - and you think tevez has no commitment!?

Zaba is a star man for me. He has immersed himself in City and Manchester life. He has been a credit to himself and the club.

Dr Mick said:
Mancini needs to get his squad together and tell them in no uncertain terms that in future amyone who shakes their head, throws their shirt to the ground or throws any kind of tantrum when being subbed will have their bollocks ripped off and fed to the pigs before being shot in the kneecaps set on fire and beaten to death with a large spade.

Maybe then some of these twats will get the message that its not acceptable to behave like arseholes and disrespect the manager.

Dzeko and Tevez fuck off and die.
Respect to Zab. A top top bloke.

club doesnt need 'fans' like you wishing players would die? disgraceful.

I put this on the Tevez Photoshop thread but seems fitting to have it here.

just like "1984" history can be re-written.

robsta said:
Had this picture as my wallpaper ever since we won the cup. Can't stand seeing Tevez's face on it anymore. Not my best piece of Photoshop'ing but had to be done.

6191927638_a782ec3c0d.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.