Poor old Zaba!

Can't fault Zabaleta in any way,just as you can't fault Vinny or Nige.All love City,all usually do a good job for the team when they come in.

Thats cause Dzeko is not the fucking wonder player he's made out to be, rather have Aguero and Balotleli up front.

Zab is a top man though

Shaggy said:
Thats cause Dzeko is not the fucking wonder player he's made out to be, rather have Aguero and Balotleli up front.

Zab is a top man though

I disagree with the Dzeko part, I think hes actually beginning to show signs of his potential. Last season he didnt really do much and this season he has improved dramatically and is scoring some awesome goals. Everyone has an off day.

Zab is Blue through and through!

Have to disagree on that Daffyduck, about Dzeko anyway, agree about Zab, one chink Zab has, is lack of pace, though he does not look like a chimp, unlike Tarzans Welsh pet over at Spurs.

i really think Dzeko made the whole situation worse, if he had behaved then the whole focus would be on tevez not on mancini and the squad

Shaggy said:
Have to disagree on that Daffyduck, about Dzeko anyway, agree about Zab, one chink Zab has, is lack of pace.
Sorry You cant disagree with me, I was disagreeing with you :). I dont see why everyone thought Dzeko would be awesome. But hes not a bad player and tries hard

This twitter thingy, there appears to be 3 versions of what Zaba actually said. Is that how it works, each person viewing it gets a slightly different version? Clever stuff...or just made up!

daffyduckml said:
Shaggy said:
Have to disagree on that Daffyduck, about Dzeko anyway, agree about Zab, one chink Zab has, is lack of pace.
Sorry You cant disagree with me, I was disagreeing with you :). I dont see why everyone thought Dzeko would be awesome. But hes not a bad player and tries hard

Damn you got me all cufuddled now ! ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.