Poor old Zaba!

I understood Mancini's post match interview regarding the Dzeko reaction, to mean that it is the last time a player will do that. So expect that to mean the palyers will be told the consequences - a fine/ dropped from the squad more than likely.

Pablo Zabaleta , the model player , the model professional . Deserves the highest praise possible

Dr Mick said:
Mancini needs to get his squad together and tell them in no uncertain terms that in future amyone who shakes their head, throws their shirt to the ground or throws any kind of tantrum when being subbed will have their bollocks ripped off and fed to the pigs before being shot in the kneecaps set on fire and beaten to death with a large spade.

Maybe then some of these twats will get the message that its not acceptable to behave like arseholes and disrespect the manager.

Respect to Zab. A top top bloke.

Zab da man.

Much better than taking two weeks wages off the twat.

I don't think we can really pair Dzeko with Tevez here.

Dzeko was pissed off at performing bad and not being able to stay on to make a difference.

Caveman Tevez, refused to play!

One wants to play, the other doesnt.

Granted both are wrong in defying the manager, and a fine for Dzeko would be warranted, but lets not put them in the same category.

ZABA - you are a legend.

"Many people are asking what happened yestarday with Tevez.Sorry but i don't want to talk about that.The must important now is get 3pts in Pl"

- Zaba's twitter.

If only everybody was like this.. move on, and focus on getting the win at blackburn!

on his Twitter.

Many people are wondering what has happened yesterday with Tevez. Sorry but I will not make any comment. The must important now is get 3pts in PL!

spanishblue said:
typicalcity68 said:
The model professional apparently backed up Mancini and got bollocked for it! At least Mancini apologised afterwards. If Tevez, Dzeko et al need lessons in how to behave, it is to Pablo they should look. His face on the bench when Tevez was chatting to him said it all; "Shut up you tiresome ****".

For me Dzeko was part to blame for some of it needs to grow up and a heavy fine

Dzeko was out of order, what he did show is passion. He would have wanted to play well especally in Germany. He knows he was having a mare. Nothing wrong in being disapointed in being took off. I'm sure some of his anger would have been about his own performance Mancini will have a word and it will be sorted

Project said:
on his Twitter.

Many people are wondering what has happened yesterday with Tevez. Sorry but I will not make any comment. Greetings!

Yeah "i'll do my talking to him in training (evil glint in eye)"

We love ya Zabba.

bzekosilva said:
Dr Mick said:
Mancini needs to get his squad together and tell them in no uncertain terms that in future amyone who shakes their head, throws their shirt to the ground or throws any kind of tantrum when being subbed will have their bollocks ripped off and fed to the pigs before being shot in the kneecaps set on fire and beaten to death with a large spade.

Maybe then some of these twats will get the message that its not acceptable to behave like arseholes and disrespect the manager.

Dzeko and Tevez fuck off and die.
Respect to Zab. A top top bloke.

club doesnt need 'fans' like you wishing players would die? disgraceful.

I second this!! Absolutely disgusting!! I wouldnt expect this from a Rag fan and you give us a bad name!

Secondly - I can understand Dzeko's frustration at being subbed but that depends on the reason. He has always given his all, wears the shirt with pride
and generally has an awesome attitude to the fans and the club. Just maybe he was upset that he couldnt make a difference?? Or does everyone want to tar him with the Tevez brush??

Id rather have Dzeko on the pitch than Tevez

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.