Poor Silva...

danny123 said:
I think Mancini in general was poor today...1) Brought Jo on (I'm cool with giving him a chance, but surely only play him against POOR teams or in the Cup)? 2) Brought SWP off over Milner (Milner had a poor game) and 3) Silva was warming up down the touchline for what must've been something like 20 minutes? He should've been going through the paces at HT and on the field within 10 minutes of the 2nd half if nothing changed! It annoys me SO much how fans can see the problems and a MANAGER can't!!

EDIT: 4) Brought AJ off too....

The subs were strange today.
The AJ one i think was because him and Diouf were having a spat, so Mancini took him off to protect him from getting booked (Possibly)

Re: Silva ?!?

20sbc07 said:
King Geedorah said:
Silva isn't world class and wouldn't have helped, we created plenty and unfortunately didn't finish.

Are you being serious? Silva definitely would have helped.
He was on the pitch less than a minute and had taken 2 shots on targetthen he later followed with that little chip over defence to tevez. The guy is without a doubt world class.

SWP, Vieira and Jo were the mistakes.

Totally totally agree.

kippaxwarrior said:
mancityscot said:
i give credit where credit is due and apart from having a lot of shots on target and not scoring them apart from one there was fuck all else to get excited about. now regarding silva, he is too good a player to be on the bench, that is what is annoying me, so keep your comments to yourself fuckwit.

I maybe a fuckwit but at least i dont give negitive comments on matches ive never watched because i was on the golf course llike you did last year..................

Im sorry but I agree with the OP.
Silva is just gonna get pissed off and leave.

Why the fuck did we bother buying him if were just gonna sit him on the bench.
I support Mancini, I really do but the decisions he made today were nothing short of laughable and the decisions involving Silva since the start of the season have just been wrong.

We bought Silva because last seaosn against the likes of Stoke we needed something magic to break them down.
Yet both this week and last week when we needed this magic again we left the guy on the bench and as a result we didnt take 3 polints!!!!!

And to compound it this week we brought Jo on instead. Utter bollocks!

It's far to early in the season to be getting into a flap over team selection. Im sure Mancini knows what he's doing, if he doesn't he's toast.

Andouble said:
Ntini77 said:
Silva, Balotelli & Tevez on the pitch will be very hard for any side to contain.

they'd never be on the pitch at the same time.

I would expect MOST managers to be frothing at the mouth to have all 3 in the starting line up. Sometimes I'd love KK back.

not serious but you know what i mean

Just like last week against sunderland it was missed chances that killed us, not the formations or squad sheets, roberto got his cards right, the players just need to execute already.

citymad said:
Andouble said:
they'd never be on the pitch at the same time.

I would expect MOST managers to be frothing at the mouth to have all 3 in the starting line up. Sometimes I'd love KK back.

not serious but you know what i mean

Why not?

DJ Yaya
Silva

AJ Balo
Tevez

silva should of come on for Milner after 65 minutes.

he had hardly any time to make an impact, and in the short space of time he was on, he set up 2 really good chances, both of them were the most dangerous, the flick over the top for tevez was sublime.

feel sorry for the lad, he's done absolutely nothing wrong he should be starting.

Freestyler said:
silva should of come on for Milner after 65 minutes.

he had hardly any time to make an impact, and in the short space of time he was on, he set up 2 really good chances, both of them were the most dangerous, the flick over the top for tevez was sublime.

feel sorry for the lad, he's done absolutely nothing wrong he should be starting.

we'll hear the same thing next week..."well, Wigan isn't the game for him." Just like Blackburn isn't the game for him. Just like Sunderland wasn't the game for him. Well those kind of teams make up most of the league last I checked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.