Pope John Paul II, performing miracles after death..

MCFC-alan88 said:
mackenzie said:
Is that the best you can do?

The woman did so much for the poor and the suffering and it was recognised in her lifetime. If you find fault with anything she did then fair enough, but to say she was a 'monster' is beyond reasoning to me.

She made hell holes for people to go and die in, even of the most basic of illnesses. There was no care for the "poor and suffering", they didn't get beds, they didn't get clean sheets. Dozens to each room left to rot away whilst she courted the world as a saint, having the ear and absolving the sins of presidents and dictators alike.

If being given funds to help people, only to let them die of curable illness doesn't make her a monster, what does it take?

She made hell holes for people??

Are you joking?

This thread will end up in exactly the same place as the many, many others there have been on the same general subject.

The bandwidth could be saved by a straight opinion poll

Vote for one of the following:

Dawkins

God with/without Jesus

None of the above

But, I suppose if people people on all 3 sides would rather go around again, that's up to them. Carry on.

mammutly said:
This thread will end up in exactly the same place as the many, many others there have been on the same general subject.

The bandwidth could be saved by a straight opinion poll

Vote for one of the following:

Dawkins

God with/without Jesus

None of the above

But, I suppose if people people on all 3 sides would rather go around again, that's up to them. Carry on.

your use of a second name is quite telling

mackenzie said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
mackenzie said:
Is that the best you can do?

The woman did so much for the poor and the suffering and it was recognised in her lifetime. If you find fault with anything she did then fair enough, but to say she was a 'monster' is beyond reasoning to me.

She made hell holes for people to go and die in, even of the most basic of illnesses. There was no care for the "poor and suffering", they didn't get beds, they didn't get clean sheets. Dozens to each room left to rot away whilst she courted the world as a saint, having the ear and absolving the sins of presidents and dictators alike.

If being given funds to help people, only to let them die of curable illness doesn't make her a monster, what does it take?

She made hell holes for people??

Are you joking?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Missionary-Position-Mother-Practice/dp/1455523003

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.