Porto Lodge complaint to UEFA against City

ChicagoBlue said:
Diving, moaning, whining, and generally failing to impress (with the exception of getting left foot crosses in across the 6 yard box!) is the very definition of "not incredible!"

My guess is he threw a hissy in the dressing room, so they are throwing him a bone!!

Almost certainly

IMG_3604.JPG

They definitely were not chanting hulk, hulk, hulk at their ground...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuZqyEsZAAk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuZqyEsZAAk</a>

12 match ban for Balotelli methinks.

First it was M*****, now this. Sick, vile, disgusting chants like these should not go in noticed. I only hope Hulk can come through this situation. Those involved should be ashamed.

blue underpants said:
Wait till we play in Lisbon the Portugese press will be all over us like arash expect slurs and slander galore
Why would the Lisbon press be taking Porto's side?

Weren't the Porto fans making monkey noises at Hulk last night?

Now that IS incredible.

As for the cheating/diving/whingeing etc - seems Mourinho's legacy lives on.

This is just another example unortunately of how low football is sinking

Clubs and maangers complaining about anything and everything and using them as excuses....its hardly about what goes on on the pitch anymore..its more like a bloody soap opera.

The racist chants were there for everyone to hear directed at Balotelli in the away game....yet tehy com up with some awful excuse that it was their fans chanting "Hulk" or Kun (who wasnt even on the bloody pitch at the time!!!!!)

The city fans ten take the pis out of someones name (well its not even his name, its his nick name which he has chosen to use so he has no excuse anyway!) and they decide to complain.....Fucking Man up!!!!!!!

This is the worst case of sour grapes Ive ever heard and Id be embarrassed if I was a fan of Porto or even anytthing to do with the club!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.