Porto Lodge complaint to UEFA against City

RAWKs stance on the matter (you will not be suprised)

Good. I'm sick of all the abuse opposing fans give players.
Every week fans sing 'What a waste of money' at Andy Carroll, or 'Luis Suarez, you know what you are'. Its about time clubs start taking action so that fans start showing some respect towards the players. It is unsporting.

zeven said:
RAWKs stance on the matter (you will not be suprised)

Good. I'm sick of all the abuse opposing fans give players.
Every week fans sing 'What a waste of money' at Andy Carroll, or 'Luis Suarez, you know what you are'. Its about time clubs start taking action so that fans start showing some respect towards the players. It is unsporting.

If you thought the situation couldn't get any funnier, along come our favorite hypocrites. Brill.

Apparently they're that upset about what went on they've had to cancel their klan meeting and fly out to switzerland to meet up with uefa

We booed him because he was going down so easily over the two legs, and THIS is 'unsporting'?

LOL.

How pathetic and childish are Porto?

If there is any justice UEFA will do them for trivialising racism and wasting their time over this one.

At the game yesterday I said to my dad,

"Hulk reminds me of a butch lesbian I once saw at an England rugby match",

Dad says "Don't make him angry, you wouldn't like him if he got angry"

Then some 12 year old kid pipes up "we don't fucking like him anyway".

second favourite moment of the game for me.

This story is the funniest thing I've heard in weeks.

If Hulk's upset with his chants, what must Giggs feel like?

Pretty disgraceful response really. Porto should be feeling truly ashamed of the racist chanting and pinning up hundred of 'Kick it out' banners around their ground.............instead they try to use this in response.

Utterly pathetic and they should be fined for a 'frivolous' counter complaint, to use FA speak!

Porto are probably only doing it because they were accused of racism in the 1st leg.

So they're getting a bit of revenge ... and now we are each accusing the other of something, they no doubt hope that both cases will "cancel each other out" and be dropped.

"The best form of defence is attack" and all that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.