Porto Lodge complaint to UEFA against City

Vic said:
blue underpants said:
Wait till we play in Lisbon the Portugese press will be all over us like arash expect slurs and slander galore
Why would the Lisbon press be taking Porto's side?

Weren't the Porto fans making monkey noises at Hulk last night?
The Portuguese press is not taking Porto's side on this, what they did was creating a 'moral victory' for Porto based on the ball possession yesterday, so the defeat may be easier to digest. The press knows they are sensitive and they like to preserve their ego. Anyway, Lisbon recognizes that City was better, period, and all the rest is fireworks to keep Porto breeding.

I agree with Blue Theatre, I think he's absolutely right and this is just retaliation for the complaint in regards to the racist insults towards Balotelli and Touré. I hope UEFA doesn't forget that Didier Drogba and William Gallas were also victims in 2004.

Laughable but, we've already been in bother for the paper throwing, have been reported for the fireworks and now this.

The problem could be if we ever do anything that deserves a fine (fan on pitch etc) UEFA will be saying 'long record of trouble' and we'll get a right stitching up.

Blue Theatre said:
Porto are probably only doing it because they were accused of racism in the 1st leg.

So they're getting a bit of revenge ... and now we are each accusing the other of something, they no doubt hope that both cases will "cancel each other out" and be dropped.

"The best form of defence is attack" and all that.

The sad thing is that UEFA will probably go along with them

It has to be one of the funniest incidents involving us since Kevin Horlock was sent off for ''Aggressive walking!''

The downside is those anti English po faced buggers in Europe will probably actually charge us for it!

Re: Uefa to investigate Racist chanting aim at Hulk

BlueBalls said:
Porto alleged there had been racial abuse towards striker HULK. "Following a complaint lodged by FC Porto, Uefa has today opened disciplinary proceedings against Manchester City FC for the improper conduct of supporters (article 11 of the Uefa disciplinary regulations) during their Uefa Europa League round of 32 second-leg match against FC Porto last night. Video evidence clearly shows City fans chanting "You Green Bastard, You Green Bastard" every time Hulk received the ball. At the final whistle Hulk was approached by Yaya Toure to exchange shirts. However Hulk's shirt and boots were in shreds at his feet. When asked about the chanting Hulk responded "Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like it when I'm angry..."... Hulk was later seen bag on shoulder hitch-hiking back to Portugal accompanied by a pianist.

Hahahaha...(i think you have to have watched the original Incredible Hulk TV series to get this one)

It's just surreal, but I wouldn't put it past UEFA to find against us, considering that Financial Fair Play might as well be called the "Stop Man City" law.

Hilarious, if it was the incredible chant or the spiderman chant then this has to be one of the funniest stories in history.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.