Porto Lodge complaint to UEFA against City

Looks like Tom Daley is not getting gold at this Summer's Olympics.

Seriously, if there is a ban on chanting about your views on a certain players ability, we may as well just go to Hymns.

Dane, dance, wherever you may be
OH please score a goal for me Man City
We'd love to call you out for you dancing antics
But UEFA are a bunch of corrupt dicks

Not too catchy.

MCFC, ruining terrace chants since 1894

Uefa to investigate Racist chanting aim at Hulk

Porto alleged there had been racial abuse towards striker HULK. "Following a complaint lodged by FC Porto, Uefa has today opened disciplinary proceedings against Manchester City FC for the improper conduct of supporters (article 11 of the Uefa disciplinary regulations) during their Uefa Europa League round of 32 second-leg match against FC Porto last night. Video evidence clearly shows City fans chanting "You Green Bastard, You Green Bastard" every time Hulk received the ball. At the final whistle Hulk was approached by Yaya Toure to exchange shirts. However Hulk's shirt and boots were in shreds at his feet. When asked about the chanting Hulk responded "Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like it when I'm angry..."... Hulk was later seen bag on shoulder hitch-hiking back to Portugal accompanied by a pianist.

Re: Uefa to investigate Racist chanting aim at Hulk

This cannot be serious...i never heard owt like that....!!!! :-)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/feb/23/manchester-city-hulk-unsporting-porto?CMP=twt_gu" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012 ... CMP=twt_gu</a>

Hahahahahaha.

ClearwaterBlues said:
Blue Haze said:
If any Benfica fans are reading this thread, I see you were right about Porto FC all along.

Over 2 legs we got a diving Hulk, a racist Porto crowd, and a graceless Porto manager. And now a complaint for taunting their player.

Hope to never play Porto again.
You got it right. Unfortunately those strategies work in Portugal, the refs are intimidated by them and call whatever they want. The complaint is not for taunting Hulk, is just so they can fight back the racist insults complaint in UEFA. They've also complained about the City players on the 1st leg be «too aggressive», every time they lose is everyone's faulty except theirs.
Sounds like a club who play not too far from us as well. Over the last twenty odd years, all you ever hear from their manager, players [and fans too] when they lose a game or a trophy is blame! They blame the refs, the opposition, the pitch, the media, the authorities, the weather man... it's never their fault.

I hate it when people look to blame someone else for their downfalls; the word "****" is apt to describe them. If someone can't take it upon themselves for why they have not succeeded then they are lacking in human functions.<br /><br />-- Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:30 am --<br /><br />
Halfpenny said:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/feb/23/manchester-city-hulk-unsporting-porto?CMP=twt_gu

Hahahahahaha.
Crazy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.