Porto memories

As bad as it sounds I wasn't there sorry but I backed out last minute whimped out of it seemed like to much for me I'd been to porto once already but maybe I made the right the choice anyway now, I instead will be in albufeira for a week in 2 weeks time for a nice weeks long break for half the price.

Yes, we had a chat at the steps.

The KFC was a dark moment. McDs closing early was a darker moment. Waiting 2 hours for an Uber Eat pizza was the final straw mate...
You were in a beautiful city with gorgeous cafes and restaurants yet you chose cardboard with cheese and tomato topping, a KFC with complimentary chemicals and were pissed off that Ronald's Rip Off was closed !!!!

I must admit I messed up Friday and got totally wasted, I couldn't find my hotel so got my head down in a doorway. Next minute a blue takes me back to his gaff, lets me have a bath, a meal and he then for some reason he insisted I have another bath. As I was leaving he gave me a top of the range man bag (no use to me it had the initials D.D. on it) an iPhone and a Rolex, mind you I think that was because I let him Roger me in between the baths.

I must admit I messed up Friday and got totally wasted, I couldn't find my hotel so got my head down in a doorway. Next minute a blue takes me back to his gaff, lets me have a bath, a meal and he then for some reason he insisted I have another bath. As I was leaving he gave me a top of the range man bag (no use to me it had the initials D.D. on it) an iPhone and a Rolex, mind you I think that was because I let him Roger me in between the baths.

You're welcome.

EasyJet flight out there was class. Full of likely lads, pilot threatened to divert the plane. Landed, and the whole plane erupted in unison "City City City City".

Good sing song in the airport too before boarding to leave Manchester. Shite result but a good trip and has got me hoping for full crowds and cheaper European aways again next season.
That must have been the 15:10 flight then...rocking wasn’t it...when he said “there are people on this plane who are not going to the football” he cracked me up

EasyJet flight out there was class. Full of likely lads, pilot threatened to divert the plane. Landed, and the whole plane erupted in unison "City City City City".

Good sing song in the airport too before boarding to leave Manchester. Shite result but a good trip and has got me hoping for full crowds and cheaper European aways again next season.
That must have been the 15:10 flight then...rocking wasn’t it...when he said “there are people on this plane who are not going to the football” he cracked me up

Yep, that was the one. Fucking quality wasn't it, some proper cheeky chappies giving it the big licks the whole way there. About 2 Europeans on there and a few Chelsea not in colours. As long as people aren't rude to the staff, there's nothing wrong with having a laugh. We all thought we were bringing the trophy home.

Haha I was on that flight and am still here!! Home tomorrow with Ryanair

You were in a beautiful city with gorgeous cafes and restaurants yet you chose cardboard with cheese and tomato topping, a KFC with complimentary chemicals and were pissed off that Ronald's Rip Off was closed !!!!

Trust me, there were very few gorgeous cafes and restaurants on our route back to town from the stadium mate.

Choice didn't really come into it past midnight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.