Portugal v France - Fri 5th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Quarter-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Two. Laporte and Le Normand.

You can defense Laporte. Aquitaine (he is from Aquitaine) has basques ties. Basque Country and Catalonia are territories on french and spanish ground. Before they were larger extensions. Things happened like some King gave those lands to France, French centralism that exterminates languages...

In fact the Basque language originates in Aquitaine.

So, the south of France is a place where Basque culture is own and Spain is also a Basque place or part of Spain. For example, the name Xabier is the most typically Basque, but many Parisians or many people from Madrid (Javier) are called like that.

That can be understood.

Le Normand cannot be defended.
He probably means Mbappe will play for Spain.

Ronaldo in this tournament has been one of the most ludicrous things I’ve seen in the game
A once great player, reduced to over exaggerated histrionics, hideous posturing every time the camera is on him, pretending to cry, and all his team mates and manager terrified of upsetting him so letting him do as he wishes.

Taking frees from any side or angle and going for goal but getting nowhere near it.

Screaming at the sky before a free kick in some new thing that you would see on WWE wrestling

Staring into a camera when he’s in the middle of a team huddle in a half time team talk.
In other words CRIAC

A spanish guy (Hernández) scoring goal wich makes France rival VS Spain.

Spain playing VS France with two french players.

Alejandro Garnacho, from Madrid, trying to speaking like an argentinan, without knowing how to do it, just making a caricature
that the entire Spanish-speaking world (including argentines) makes fun of:

Damn globalization

View attachment 124490

I had absolutely no idea Garnacho was born and raised in Spain until this post. I thought he was actually from Argentina. I've never heard him speak or anything though.

Even though I don't like him, I am worried about Ronaldo's mental health for the rest of his life. He needs to seek serious psychological support. He cannot continue his life with this mindset.

Even though I don't like him, I am worried about Ronaldo's mental health for the rest of his life. He needs to seek serious psychological support. He cannot continue his life with this mindset.
I'm pretty certain there are many other causes around the world for you to worry about.

Ronaldo in this tournament has been one of the most ludicrous things I’ve seen in the game
A once great player, reduced to over exaggerated histrionics, hideous posturing every time the camera is on him, pretending to cry, and all his team mates and manager terrified of upsetting him so letting him do as he wishes.

Taking frees from any side or angle and going for goal but getting nowhere near it.

Screaming at the sky before a free kick in some new thing that you would see on WWE wrestling

Staring into a camera when he’s in the middle of a team huddle in a half time team talk.
Portugal played the whole game with 10 men. How much tracking back and pressing did Ronaldo do during the 120+ minutes. It is about time that Martinez showed the world he has some balls and told Ronaldo that his international career is FINISHED. He was regularly strolling around in offside positions limiting passing options. He has enjoyed a lucrative career, time to move aside and let younger players have their opportunities.

Ronaldo is just a tourist attraction. He stopped being a footballer a while ago.

Didn’t watch the second half or pens, but just read that when João Félix missed his pen the entire Portuguese team ran to him to console him. Except for one player….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.