Portugal v France - Fri 5th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Quarter-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As much as I love Bernie and Ruben thank you Les Blues.
That’s fake, Pepe and the Rat off my screens.
It’s only a temporary affiliation though as I hope football wins out and Spain get to the final.

Hope France win the title without scoring a single field goal.
Next time all teams will follow that successful road,
more than already.
Hallelujah.

Instead of booing the charlatans off the pitch the French fans loved it, when they do get booted out the French fans will despise them for the dross they've delivered.

Agreed, I do like Ronaldo but this is at least one if not two tournaments too far and the retirement league where he’s now playing is about right for him.
Two or three times when there’s been a Portuguese free kick from an angle, I’ve said out loud “call their bluff and cross it” but no, he’s had to have a go.
Another poster put, he would have been used coming on for the last 20 minutes or so and giving it a full blast. I find it daft that Martinez has not had it in him to not sub him off.

Because Ronaldo runs the dressing room, that's why he plays every minute

Martinez is a water carrier in a suit.

Pretty much the only match I could have watched but didn't, because I knew it would be turgid shite with two teams and zero charisma on display.

Just caught the shootout (also devoid of drama or any kind of fun, bar Ronaldos face at the end)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.