• Portugal (AET)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slovenia (AET)

• Portugal (Penalties)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everybody on here loves Portugal really, they’re our oldest allies. What are you gonna do, support the French? :)
Maintained neutrality during WWII and was awash with Nazi spies operating with impunity. At least the French put up some resistance.
But hey, absolutely nothing to do with football. When it comes to that - their shithousery and c#ntish players (2 excepting) are without equal - in Europe.
That said, I do like a fresh pastel de nata.

I've genuinely never seen a commentary team bend over for a player like this.

Man Utd in the 90s, Bellingham now, Rooney in the 2000s, Klopps Liverpool, Messi, nothing compares to this.

Absolutely embarrassing from the BBC and genuinely detracted from the game.
On a par with Radio 2 DJ Scott Mills drooling over Eurovision week

He's hindering Portugal. Takes every free kick all the penalties, when there are better takers in the team. All about him the greedy twat.
Couldn't agree more.

His body can't match his ego anymore and its showing. Couldn't finish a sandwich, his free kicks were awful and just seemed to care more about getting his shining moment than the team winning.

He can still provide something for them but right now he's a detriment to the team.

Maintained neutrality during WWII and was awash with Nazi spies operating with impunity. At least the French put up some resistance.
But hey, absolutely nothing to do with football. When it comes to that - their shithousery and c#ntish players (2 excepting) are without equal - in Europe.
When I was at uni in Pau, France, there was a City supporter working in one of the bars I frequented, and he pointed out that Portuguese players were a diving, moaning bunch.

As you said, we never see it from Bernardo nor Rúben.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.