Portugal vs France - Euro 2016: Final - 10/07/16

Worst Euro finals ever. Fittingly commentated in the USA (ESPN) by clueless Ian Darke.

Last edited:
Rui Patricio
Sagna, Pepe, Bonucci, Guerreiro
Kroos, Ramsey
Nani, Payet, Bale
Griezmann

Think that would be my team, possibly some bias, Kimmich was a close shout at right back, maybe Fonte instead of Bonucci.

Griezmann or Pepe for player of the tournament, depending on whether you give it to a player that won the tournament or the player who was probably the best despite a poor final performance.
I didn't watch all of Italy's games... but Buffon was solid in goal throughout for the games I watched. Barring some sort of error I didn't see, I would prefer Buffon in goal.

The best part of this list... Tranny7 and Showoffba didn't make the list.

Last edited:
In general it didn't bother me much Portugal winning it, always funny when the hosts fluff it. It's just fucking Ronaldo and every part of him I detest. Him as a footballer is a different discussion but as a person I don't think there's a bigger **** on the planet. Never seen anyone milk an injury as much as him, keep collapsing for a bit of camera time and then stretchered off seconds after running with the ball. He sits on the bench the rest of the game then the second Portugal take the lead and the limelight might be on the scorer he needs to be on the sidelines barking orders as if he was some sort of inspiration. The team then win and all run on to celebrate but him, he needs to collapse on the side to make sure he gets every bit of coverage possible, he knows if he ran on to celebrate with the team he might of been lost in the crowd. Twat.

When is he going to come out?, just think of the good it will do and the domino effect, people might then have a modicum of off field respect for him.

Its more than that, and 'crimson clive', its the adverts, its the pundits.

I was surprised by the figures, I wouldn't have expected 50/50, but 80/20 is a huge difference.

When the cup final was on both channels I think the viewing figures were always 2/3rds for the BBC so it's always been the case, both sides back then had decent commentators such as Davies and Moore so don't really know the reason why it was that way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.