Portugal vs France - Euro 2016: Final - 10/07/16

I always remember him doing that when the rags won the CL final on pens. Everyone started running to VDS, but after about 5 steps, Ronaldo realised he'd get lost, so collapsed, crying, to the floor for a close up.

Don't forget too he just had to take off his training top at the end. I didn't see any other Portugese player take theirs off. He didn't even throw it into the crowd, he just threw it to the photographers. Then on his way back he gives his shorts a slight tug, so we can all see the brand of underwear he's wearing and surprise, surprise, it's his own brand.

I always remember him doing that when the rags won the CL final on pens. Everyone started running to VDS, but after about 5 steps, Ronaldo realised he'd get lost, so collapsed, crying, to the floor for a close up.
latest

He'll do anything to get the picture published....

Rui Patricio
Sagna, Pepe, Bonucci, Guerreiro
Kroos, Ramsey
Nani, Payet, Bale
Griezmann

Think that would be my team, possibly some bias, Kimmich was a close shout at right back, maybe Fonte instead of Bonucci.

Griezmann or Pepe for player of the tournament, depending on whether you give it to a player that won the tournament or the player who was probably the best despite a poor final performance.

Last edited:
I thought Bale was better and kev was better than hazard

Where's Rooney? Glen Hoddle said he was amazing... Just goes to show you can't rely on statistics.... Don't worry Wayne there's always the World Cup in Russia - under Big Sam we'll kill 'em!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.