Positive news about Corona Virus Updates

Been wondering about the figures in Italy (and Spain for that matter). They don't get reported at all now.

I try and keep an eye out on twitter, Germany too but depends when I get the time to search for stuff. Italy by far the easiest I've found as the guy who's posted there does so every day at 5pm.

keep the furlough scheme in some form, get these tests out and as many people tested for antibodies. Take the chance on immunity as we have to do something at some point to move along (or the science is more clear by that point), then remove the furlough scheme for those who've come back positive and keep it for those who haven't (or are classed as vulnerable), until such a time we're clearer on the science and either moderating symptoms over-the-counter or have a vaccine ready.
Never take a chance on immunity,it is the key question we need answering,crucial to going fowards,we have only had this virus a really short time,you can't rush science

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.