Positive news about Corona Virus Updates

Agreed. Nowt against @Magicpole as he seems a good chap but I go to this thread as a hope to try and naively escape the crushing feeling of hopelessness that is surrounding us. It's in here now too. Please, please keep it in other thread people. This thread is more important to some than maybe others realise :)

I've already conceded my mistake. I'm actually standing in the corner.

Still putting this in here as although the death toll is horrible, the infection rate here is much much better. They seem genuinely poised for some better days. I used to think we were just two or three weeks behind, now I'm not so sure. Still, it's good news for the Italians.

News like that doesn’t generate clicks though hence why we just have doom and gloom

Its also kinda irrelevant to us too tbf. Great for the people of South Korea, but for us it'd be comparing apples and oranges. Given the state of political discourse over here currently and all the relaxing of restrictions (whether we agree with them or not, it's huge news) plus the awful scenes in America, it's pretty obvious why 'South Korea is *still* handling this pandemic excellently' isn't headline news here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.