Positive news about Corona Virus Updates

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Goaters, 17 Mar 2020.

1. Tim of the Oak

Tim of the Oak

A problem with a lot of the good series like Homeland and Peaky Blunders is that after a while the script is preoccupied with setting up the end of the series as a platform for a follow up series. I won’t give the game away but Ozark 3 felt a bit like that towards the end

2. Tim of the Oak

Tim of the Oak

Yes all is good mate and I hope you and your folks are good too. Yes Dogs of Berlin is worth a watch and I enjoyed Ozark 3

plongo likes this.
  3. Tim of the Oak

Tim of the Oak

Some good news from Italy

ADVERTISEMENT

4. BlueHammer85

BlueHammer85

Professor Stefano Menzo, head of virology at the hospital, said: “A virus with a stable genome is good news for vaccine development because it indicates that the effectiveness of vaccines could be more consistent, possibly over many years.”

Forty-four vaccines are being evaluated for eventual use against coronavirus and two of them are at the clinical trial stage.

1.618034, chesterbells and somapop like this.
  5. BlueHammer85

BlueHammer85

video is from Spain

6. carlosthejackal

carlosthejackal

Oxford University scientists working at break neck speed to develop a vaccine and also develop a mass production process , every little bit of positive news helps . Stay safe everyone.

7. somapop

somapop

Glad this thread has been bumped up.
    I’ve distanced myself from all the negative stories now (and I’ve read enough).
    With these fast tracked vaccines it’s still presumably at least 12 months away?
    Best hope now (short term) for testing and harvesting anti bodies for plasma in patients that are suffering?

chesterbells likes this.
  8. BlueHammer85

BlueHammer85

South Korea says that for the first time it now has more people who have recovered from the virus than are still infected.

9. chesterbells

chesterbells

Best thread on here.

10. BlueHammer85

BlueHammer85

In Spain. the number of people recovering from coronavirus is also increasing. A further 2,928 people have recovered from the virus, making a total of 12,285, an increase of 31%.

* stay home. Protect the NHS *