Positive news about Corona Virus Updates

ive watched the first two of the Ozark, found it a bit slow. They like a twist in it so hope it gets better.

A problem with a lot of the good series like Homeland and Peaky Blunders is that after a while the script is preoccupied with setting up the end of the series as a platform for a follow up series. I won’t give the game away but Ozark 3 felt a bit like that towards the end

Thanks for the tip Tim we'll give that a go. Watched the new Ozark last night, brilliant stuff but Mrs P fell asleep halfway through (understandable as she works in the NHS and is feeling the strain) so we'll watch that again tonight.
Hope this finds you well mate.

Yes all is good mate and I hope you and your folks are good too. Yes Dogs of Berlin is worth a watch and I enjoyed Ozark 3

Professor Stefano Menzo, head of virology at the hospital, said: “A virus with a stable genome is good news for vaccine development because it indicates that the effectiveness of vaccines could be more consistent, possibly over many years.”

Forty-four vaccines are being evaluated for eventual use against coronavirus and two of them are at the clinical trial stage.

Glad this thread has been bumped up.
I’ve distanced myself from all the negative stories now (and I’ve read enough).
With these fast tracked vaccines it’s still presumably at least 12 months away?
Best hope now (short term) for testing and harvesting anti bodies for plasma in patients that are suffering?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.