Positives from today`s match

the positives, well i`ve realised not to build my hopes up when we`re struggling against a poor team. after all, hope`s are easily dashed.

i`ve also realised that when we`re playing to narrow and need a wide man, that a central midfielder who struggles for pace will be brought on to do the job, while a genuine right winger sits on the bench.

the positive is if i dont build my hopes up i wont be disappointed.

Lescott and Barry were very good. Zab battled but his poor distribution and lack of pace hindered us going forward

Didsbury Dave said:
Lescott and Barry were very good. Zab battled but his poor distribution and lack of pace hindered us going forward
Considering these 2 get scolded a lot for their poor play. I believe they deserve their props for perforning well. I actually saw Lescott make a 20 yard pass down the middle and almost came in my pants :)

Ballotellis goal was a cracker.....The way we stroked it around for the last ten minutes and showed no willingness or ability to up the tempo was awful

Didsbury Dave said:

Seriously?

People keep telling me that you dont notice all the good work that Barry does, they are right......I dont notice him! Awful player......he really is the invisible man. Gave a couple of free kicks away in dangerous positions because he is so slow he made Danny Murphy look quick, other than that he may as well have been sat in the stands! Offers the team absolutely nothing! We will never win anything when the likes of Barry are playing week in week out!

Didsbury Dave said:

In all seriousness, despite the bemusement with which Vieira's introduction was met, his introduction and the change of formation that followed resulted in us being much more threatening in possession.

I'll never be able to comprehend how Vieira appears more mobile that Yaya.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.