Positives To Take From Today

I think Grealish will be fine next season. He was unlucky to not score tonight &:as we've seen with a lot of players it takes them at least a year to settle into Pep's system.
I don't think he's good enough. He's not an elite player and never will be. He stood out in a bang average Aston Villa side, that's all.

I was working and almost definitely would have missed the final, having missed both the semi legs through work!!

I'm absolutely elated we got knocked out, couldn't be happier, living my best life.....

:^(
I should have been working but tested positive for COVID on Thursday. It meant I couldn't work all weekend and I am still positive now. It has meant that I have spent 6 days watching football and snooker. Tonight is my only bit of unhappiness.

It’s hard not to be drawn into the argument it’s a bent tournament but on the positive we’re out of what might be a bent tournament. I’m still gutted though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.