Positives

JO 14

Unbeaten once in the league, win on Wednesday and were in a semi final with a great chance of winning a trophy, and after Chelsea we have a relatively winnable run of games and are 3 points of fourth with a game in hand. Sacking Hughes now would be a huge mistake!

We've had a relatively easy run of games before today and we decided to draw them all.

Only positive today was Robi is back, I'd be interested to know how many people out there would back us at evens against the Arsenal kids on Wednesday because I wouldn't

Lescott getting better by the game.
De Jong (Til the booking then was not same)
Robbie back and as comfortable as ever on the ball.
Bridge was more solid

And....er....one more nail in Hughes' coffin

thats about it I think

Our target is top 6. The Arsenal invincibles won the league with 12 draws, considering our aim for the season is 5 places lower than that or above, it doesn't sound too bad.

JO 14 said:
Unbeaten once in the league, win on Wednesday and were in a semi final with a great chance of winning a trophy, and after Chelsea we have a relatively winnable run of games and are 3 points of fourth with a game in hand. Sacking Hughes now would be a huge mistake!

Relatively winnable? Like Burnley, Fulham & Hull at home or Brum and Wigan away? I think they're actually more difficult than that.

Today I changed from (doubtful) HI to HO - 7 games without a win is even worse than relegation form given the run of "winnable" games we have had.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.