Positives

The hope is what kills you. No hope, you don't get disappointed.

Back to the same old losers. Expect it and it aint so bad

JO 14 said:
Unbeaten once in the league, win on Wednesday and were in a semi final with a great chance of winning a trophy, and after Chelsea we have a relatively winnable run of games and are 3 points of fourth with a game in hand. Sacking Hughes now would be a huge mistake!

three wins and four defeats from the 7 games we drew would see us two points better off so that argument is pointless.

and i agree with the poster who said that the run of games we had were winnable. can you honestly see us beating Spurs at WHL on our current form. sorry but not a chance.

also, the team in 4th has a game in hand on us. spurs are the team we should be battling for 4th and they are 4 points ahead, and we play them away in a few weeks.

On the bright side...

At least we didnt gift them a goal by lack of communications, bad positioning or just poor play. Like we have on just about every other of the drawn games.

Didnt see the pen decision from where I was but reading other posts it looks very unlucky.

Lescott looked much better today.

Clutching at straws but maybe we are gelling and improving (very) slowly??

C_T_I_D said:
We've had a relatively easy run of games before today and we decided to draw them all.

Hahahaha exactly, how much more winnable do you want, Fulham, Burnley and Hull at home fffs

At least we didnt gift them a goal by lack of communications, bad positioning or just poor play. Like we have on just about every other of the drawn games.

Didnt see the pen decision from where I was but reading other posts it looks very unlucky.

Lescott looked much better today.

Clutching at straws but maybe we are gelling and improving (very) slowly??

No what's happened is that we gelled immediately, but it seems the glue isn't strong enough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.