Positives

he could be lucky and beat arsenal......but if they beat us and after watching today i wouldn t bet against it, followed by the tonking that chelsea are going to give us,i think he will be shown the door

im afraid we have drawn too many games one loss yes but too many draws cost liverpool the title last year and they will cost us this year.if we cant keep goals out we will not win many games just look at the sides above us and their defences they are much more watertight than ours but i can still live in hope

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Our target is top 6. The Arsenal invincibles won the league with 12 draws, considering our aim for the season is 5 places lower than that or above, it doesn't sound too bad.

I hope that this was a joke! If not leave off the whitelines grandmaster!

browny33 said:
Our target is top 6. The Arsenal invincibles won the league with 12 draws, considering our aim for the season is 5 places lower than that or above, it doesn't sound too bad.

No not at all. I'm not saying I'm happy with some of the performances we've seen but when you compare it to a team that won the title with 12 draws, our target of 6th seems very achievable with 7 draws and only one loss. We will have to start winning a few now though ha ha.

JO 14 said:
Unbeaten once in the league, win on Wednesday and were in a semi final with a great chance of winning a trophy, and after Chelsea we have a relatively winnable run of games and are 3 points of fourth with a game in hand. Sacking Hughes now would be a huge mistake!
Did you actually go to the game today and watch our team put in yet another woeful display?

I ask this question because I did and to be quite frank the only positive was the chocolate muffin I chomped on at half time.

This time next week we could be in mid table with teams like Stoke and Sunderland above us and could again have left a cup competition at the quarter final stage. And if we are Mark Hughes needs to be shown the door.

RyantheBlue said:
Oh FFS stop it and get a grip, there are no positives regarding the results or points. Yes we've only lost once, but I'da much rather have lost 2 more and won 3 more if it meant us having more points, seriously, there are no positives other than the fact that Robby is back.
Im a very up beat positive person, and Iv drawn a blank. This ^^^

browny33 said:
No not at all. I'm not saying I'm happy with some of the performances we've seen but when you compare it to a team that won the title with 12 draws, our target of 6th seems very achievable with 7 draws and only one loss. We will have to start winning a few now though ha ha.

I don't think that the target is top 6 even though its been much publicised as being, I think internally it was top 4 and the season would be a failure if we don't finish top 4. I'm that pissed off ATM I don't want to get into again. If he stays I sincerely hope it does turnaround, but the performances in the main have been pretty disappointing. Failing that have you got any spare?

mr t said:
JO 14 said:
Unbeaten once in the league, win on Wednesday and were in a semi final with a great chance of winning a trophy, and after Chelsea we have a relatively winnable run of games and are 3 points of fourth with a game in hand. Sacking Hughes now would be a huge mistake!
Did you actually go to the game today and watch our team put in yet another woeful display?

I ask this question because I did and to be quite frank the only positive was the chocolate muffin I chomped on at half time.

This time next week we could be in mid table with teams like Stoke and Sunderland above us and could again have left a cup competition at the quarter final stage. And if we are Mark Hughes needs to be shown the door.

Ye i did go today, and its not next week is it, at this moment in time were 6th and our top target was a top 6 finish which we are currently achieveing

JO 14 said:
mr t said:

Ye i did go today, and its not next week is it, at this moment in time were 6th and our top target was a top 6 finish which we are currently achieveing
Well I admire your faith and belief and I hope you are right but Mark Hughes is on borrowed time and if we do lose our next 2 games sacking him would not be such a huge mistake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.