Positives

RyantheBlue said:
Oh FFS stop it and get a grip, there are no positives regarding the results or points. Yes we've only lost once, but I'da much rather have lost 2 more and won 3 more if it meant us having more points, seriously, there are no positives other than the fact that Robby is back.

This think about not losing is bollocks. We could go from the start of a season to the end without losing a match. 38 draws, 38 points .... that's relegation territory. So whoopy doo, we haven't lost but one game, aren't we the world class ones, tra-la-la. I don't think so.

Oh for fuck sake some of you fans make me laugh. What positives can you take. FFS we lost another 3 points, and with the money we've spent, to draw 7 on the trot is not on. If this situation was with the rags, we'd laugh at them more now, than we already do. All you flying positivies at us, you'll be the ones going, oh we 'could of picked up points' here and there, come the end of the season.

It isn't just the results either, the performances are ever bit as depressing as the absence of points. Our top four ambitions are circling the drain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.