Positives...

It is good to see that the members are actually considering the positives of the match over the final result.

We definitely dominated the first half (you could even say that we were like playing at home!!); it was unfortunate that we missed a number of goal chances (particularly Tevez's one; I literally screamed in agony while watching it!!!).

The second half was somewhat strange, we lost our grip on the match (I assume that our players felt somewhat frustrated on the previous missed chances and lost their focus); and there was the general feeling that the match could go either way. Unfortunately, the penalty happened and we lost.

We are still missing important players that definitely will make us even stronger in both defense and attack. Hopefully they will be back sooner than later.

City 4 Life

We have played 3 games and for 135 minutes have played some great football. With time, consistency will come. My major worry is the lack of a game changing sub...or will that be Balotelli?
Incidentally, Balotelli's knee has been a problem before he joined City...I hope we have not signed an injury prone striker.

goatfood said:
Last year from Spuds away, Red Dippers at home and Sunderlad we took 2 points...this season we have got 4...step in right direction for me.
This ^^^^

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.