Possible line-ups for Season 2009/2010 (drool city!)

brady0 said:
seen the team we started last season with its unbelievable really:

Hart
Corluka Ben Haim Richards Garrido
Fernandes
Etuhu Johnson Petrov
Elano
Evans

Ireland and Sturridge come on 81st minute for Evans and Fernandes.

Subs: Schmeichel, Ball, Onuoha, Hamann, Caicedo.

Compare it to what we're looking at starting the season with and the squad has had a huge step up in class.

i never thought of looking at that,just proves to me what building we needed doing to the squad looking at that team to what we have now!

Given / Taylor

Richards/Ned Toure/Ned Lescott/Kompany Bridge/Lescott

DeJong/Zab Barry/Kompany

Ireland/Tevez

Tevez/Swp Robinho/Eto'o

RSC/Eto'o

Still think there could be a surprise or two, mainly instead of Eto and Swp

It all looks good,I think we will have a suprise line up come the end of next season,i;ll stick my neck out.

----------------------Given-----------------

Richards--------Toure-------Ned--------Lescot

---------------------Barry------------------

Weiss-------Ireland-----------Tevez------Rob

------------------eto;o/rsc-----------------

I think that would be the patern and can easily be changed during a game,take Weiss off move Barry up,ireland over and you can play eto;o and rsc together.If we get another left sided player who can play the old 3 at the back system,then again we;ve got the quality to do that.We seem to be getting many players who can play diff positions,and systems.The suprise IMO will be weiss.

-------------------------------------Given--------------------------------------------

(Richards/Zab)-------(Onouha/Toure Ars)--------(Kompany/Lescott)--------(Bridge/Lescott)

-------------------Toure(Barc)/Ireland----------------(De Jong/Barry)---------------------------------------

(SWP/Tevez)---------------------------------------------------------(Robinho/Elia)

--------------------------------(Robinho/Tevez)---------------------------------------

------------------------(Eto'o/RSC)--------------------------------------------------

--------------Given-----------------

Zabaletta---Toure-----Kompany---Bridge

---------de Jong----------Barry---------

Tevez-------Superman-----------Robinho

--------------Santa Cruz--------------

Fuck me pink!

------------ Given ------------
-Zaba*--Lescott*--Nedum--Bridge-
----------- de Jong ----------
--Robinho----Barry----Tevez*--
------------ Ireland -----------
------------- RSC* -----------

* 1) Zaba and Richards rotating at RB.
* 2) If we don't get Lescott then play Kompany there.
* 3) Tevez (if landed)or SWP on the wing depending on the game. Even Bellamy if needed.
* 4) Either RSC/ Eto'o (if landed) or Tevez maybe Bellamy again leading the line.

Fuzzmaster101 said:
This is exactly it! We were a top 6 side LAST season for the second half after De Jong, Bridge and most importantly Given arrived and people forget that.

No we weren't. We were the 7th best side in the second half of the season ;-)

Cheesy said:
Fuzzmaster101 said:
This is exactly it! We were a top 6 side LAST season for the second half after De Jong, Bridge and most importantly Given arrived and people forget that.

Mine was a guess, you sound like you have some figures. Without having to check every club's return for the second half where can I find this info?

......................................................................GIVEN........................................................................................

RICHARDS...............................................NEDUM..................................TOURE..........................................BRIDGE

............................................IRELAND...........................DE.JONG...............................BARRY.................................

.....................TEVEZ...........................................................RSC...................................................ROBBIE...........

SUPRISES FOR ME COULD BE BOSWINGA,LESCOTT,ETO,O,YAYA.TOURE,UPSON,FORLAN

Fuzzmaster101 said:
Cheesy said:
Fuzzmaster101 said:

Mine was a guess, you sound like you have some figures. Without having to check every club's return for the second half where can I find this info?

Me ;-)

The teams that had a better second half to the season than us are...

Rags
Liverpool
Chelsea
Arsenal
Everton
Spurs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.