Possible moving of EL3 Fans

minimalistic said:
jrb said:
F*** me! The flask and butty boys inbetween the two singing sections.

Eat your crusts and sluro your tea if you love City. ;-)

Hit the nail on the head. Relocating EL3 seasonticket holders into the away fans section is not really going to improve the atmosphere is it ?
Don't tarnish everyone in EL3 with the same brush we have a top bunch in 308/9 who always join in.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
minimalistic said:
jrb said:
F*** me! The flask and butty boys inbetween the two singing sections.

Eat your crusts and sluro your tea if you love City. ;-)

Hit the nail on the head. Relocating EL3 seasonticket holders into the away fans section is not really going to improve the atmosphere is it ?
Don't tarnish everyone in EL3 with the same brush we have a top bunch in 308/9 who always join in.

But it wouldnt be a straight swap would it? Wouldnt they give EL3 seasoncard holders options elsewhere in the groundas well as the SS and look for those that really wanted to sing to move to the singing section?

cibaman said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
minimalistic said:

But it wouldnt be a straight swap would it? Wouldnt they give EL3 seasoncard holders options elsewhere in the groundas well as the SS and look for those that really wanted to sing to move to the singing section?

No because there aren't that many spare seats elsewhere are there?
Most of the spare seats would be in the 3k vacated by the away fans.

Approximately, how many seasoncard holders are there in EL3?

Approximately how many seats are there in the rest of the ground, excl family stand ,that are not allocated to seasoncard holders?

what would happen with re-location is instead of constant aggression in 109 because of standing,the fans would be moved to were the away fans are now and stand and sing till there hearts are content. EL3 people would be moved into 109 and adjacent blocks if need be.

As an aside, anyone heard anything about some of us in 105 getting shifted to make way for more padded seat corporate/hospitality types? One guy in our row reckons it's coming but nobody else has heard owt.

meet me at the 109 said:
what would happen with re-location is instead of constant aggression in 109 because of standing,the fans would be moved to were the away fans are now and stand and sing till there hearts are content. EL3 people would be moved into 109 and adjacent blocks if need be.

Jog on, EL3 'people' sit in EL3 because they want to, not where you or the club decide they should sit.

Im in 309, up there we get an atmosphere going, great view, wouldn't change it for the world but it might happen anyway? bit gutted tbh

Tonster said:
cibaman said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:

CBL3.

nashark said:
Tonster said:
cibaman said:

CBL3.

Didn't minimalistic already tell you 'I got my seasoncard late July last year (about 2 weeks before they sold out). All the central sections and front sections of CB3 were sold out with season cards'

Perhaps he was making it up too. As I say check the Norwich game on line now and see how many tickets are available anywhere near the front 20 rows of the CB3 (or perhaps they are being hidden too??)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.