Possibly the best interview ever.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Even bigger wanker than thought previously, and that's saying something.

Destroyed a 20-year-old kid in front of everyone.

This from a man who gives fascist salutes and attacked a referee.

have you ever met him?

Forzacitizens said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Even bigger wanker than thought previously, and that's saying something.

Destroyed a 20-year-old kid in front of everyone.

This from a man who gives fascist salutes and attacked a referee.

have you ever met him?

Does he have to of????

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_dn2R2R7UM[/youtube]

The mans a total dickwad!!!!

Di Canio is quite some character!

I've never seen a manager like him before (I'm not old enough to have witnessed Clough) but, results wise, he seems to be doing well. A promotion and a very good start in League One is impressive.

Talk about putting a young goalkeeper in his place though. Wow! Never seen a manager slaughter a player like that before. Maybe the lad Fotheringham was getting a bit cocky, if this makes him knuckle down and improve then Di Canio is a bit of a genius.

Risky man management though. Very risky.

alot of West Ham fans want him as our manager, i really really really would hate that to happen - maybe one day in the future, when he is an experianced manager and settled down, not now - no way.

Risky man management, but I guess only Di Canio and the player in question are the ones who really know whether he should improve his attitude. Di Canio has hammered his own players before. Last season, he had a real go at the foreign players, where he named and shamed a few, accusing them of being on a winter break. In the end they finished as Champions. These wild man management moves can go either really well or be a complete disaster (Phil Brown in that game against City for Hull springs to mind).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.