Possibly the best interview ever.

Frank H said:
Markt85 said:
Frank H said:
I used to have a liking for Di Canio, and wished him well in his job at Swindon.

Unfortunately, his remarks about Balotelli after the European championship show that the "fascist" business is not just an aberration, but seems part of his basic world-view.

I notice that Swindon now have almost no black players, if any.

silly comment to make

Squad2011-2012.jpg

Apologies. Nobody's perfect! Just going on a clip I saw of a game with them. Wonder how many of the black players will feature highly.

However, I would be very glad to be proved wrong about Di Canio, as I rather like him. His comments about Mario were still very unfair and unneccesary.

-- Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:40 am --

Ray78 said:
Frank H said:
I used to have a liking for Di Canio, and wished him well in his job at Swindon.

Unfortunately, his remarks about Balotelli after the European championship show that the "fascist" business is not just an aberration, but seems part of his basic world-view.

Foderingham, Archibald-Henville, Bostock, Coke,.
So I'm wrong then - but still his remarks about Balotelli rankle.

I thought Di Canio sounded very like one of those Italians who won't accept Mario as an Italian because he's black.

As I said, I'd be very glad to be proven wrong about Di Canio's fascist tendencies.

Admittedly his personal beliefs are very questionable and his comments about Mario were out of order but I don't think he is racist.

Frank H said:

What remarks?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.